Advice, information and support to adults (18+) with learning disabilities and their families living in Dacorum, as well as a range of activities.
face to face advice and support.
We can help with:
- ROAR – group based activity scheme for adults with learning disabilities
- Friendship Scheme – 1:1 befriending service for adults with learning disabilities
- Various short courses (eg literacy/numeracy/cooking/confidence/travel training) for adults with learning disabilities when funds permit.
- A listening ear
- Signposting to other organisations
- Hate crime reporting centre for the learning disabled